Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

it´s so cold!!!



I´m so sorry that I haven´t posted anything since a while. I had much things to do: Buying Christmas presents, not so easy to find the right ones – a winterball – a fotoshooting – Christmas... but the the most horrible work to do was HOMEWORKS.
And behind all this staff it is in Germany f***ing cold ( -10°C). When I stand up in the morning, I beginn to have the impression to be in Sibiria. Do you see our house? There are wonderful icicles growing … Look at my pictures …

http://kevinmullaney.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/_freezing-rain.jpg






The only wish what I have, is to have a WARM winter coat, but you know i´m a difficult person, to find THE one is hard enough (one is too long, too short, don´t like the colour, or even not my style), but at last when I found the specielly one I´m thinking 3 days if another will be better, and that is weird.
But what I don´t like on me is a fur coat, because I don´t like to wear real fur.
http://www.paustian-pelze.de/e-bilder/ladenbilder/1ladenbild10.06.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen