Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

Roma e toska fotos / old collection/ theme: circus

My mother is the designer of Roma e Toska , it is named after my elder sister, Roma and me. These are the fotos of summer 2011 and whe did them last summer. The theme of this collection is the old circus. For the clothes my mother took a lot of inspirition of two films: Charly Chaplin with his blazer that looks like too small and his long trousers, and the movie "La Strada"



On this picture You can't see any clothes but I really like it because it looks like a piece of art.





This foto is my favorite and ...
Here you can see me on the left and next to my older sisther (16). As you see my "baggy"jeans or trouseres as you like, is making by the inspiration of the film "La stada". On the foto below, you can see the trousers Gelsomina is wearing.
la strada

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen