Dienstag, 30. November 2010

In arts, we should make for next week a magazine for something that you should invent yourself. Caroline and me decided to make a  fashion magazin,  something like "Vogue". We don´t found yet a name. Do you have ideas? We want make our publication poster like the vogue foto with a lof of covers.


Yesterday we made a fotoshooting, we did outfits by our self  and stole the beauty clothes and shoes of my older sisther and make a shooting party, of course we had ones a technical problem but this fixed my father and we could continue , it was a lot of fun. Here are some fotos of me my best friend caroline did.



Of course there are a lot more but first I want to show you just 3 and when our poster is finished, I will show you, all right!?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen