Freitag, 19. November 2010

the sixties


I love the 60´s . When someone say sixties , what is your first think reaktion? The beatles?Peace?The style?The music? Mine is of course my favorite song writher and singer : The Beatles.

Hier a song from the Beatles to imagine the sixties " I want hold your hand"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHFUKZ-IXE&feature=related

But  I love the cars too,  , specially the beatles , because we have one in gold -braun . When I will be older I wish to have an old Beatle cabrio in red , with a black roof. Hier you can see a foto :

Oh sorry, I past our theme "fashion" so we stop the car conversation and talk about the 60´s style, wich I specielly love.The sixties style reminiscent  me of a modern time.



I like this shirt with an optical imagination.



Of course don´t forget in the 60´s the cafée girl .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen